- Degree in medicine from the University of Buenos Aires. (1977)
- Physician Assistant of obstetrics in the province of Buenos Aires. (1978-1986)
- Physician fellow in obstetric, Gynecologic ultrasound and Prenatal diagnosis in HUC from 1986 to 1992.
- Obstetric and Gynecologic ultrasound expert
- Specialist in Prenatal diagnosis
- 4 D ULTRASOUND
Mª Vanesa Plasencia Acosta
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Berruchi de Blanco
- A degree in obstetrics
- Col: 382703152
- Specialist in Gynecology and obstetrics.
- Specialist in lower genital tract. Colposcopy.
- Specialist in gynecological aesthetics.
- Urinary incontinence, vaginal laxity and vaginal atrophy through laser treatments.
María del Carmen Rivero Alcover
- A graduate in medicine and surgery (1980). Specialist in Gynecology and obstetrics (1984).
- Specialist physician in obstetrics and Gynecology of the SCF from 1981 to 1995.
Laura Castellano González
- Master’s degree in education, sex therapy and gender.
- Master’s degree in forensic psychology.
- Individual, couple, and family psychological intervention.
- Sexuality and sexual relations.
- Controlling anxiety.
- Feelings of sadness.
- Emotional management of vital crises.
- Self-esteem and personal development.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Couple and family adjustment.
- Control of recurrent thoughts and obsessions.
- Women and gender.
- Psychological appraisal.
Glenda Vázquez Hernández
- University diploma in nursing
- Master’s degree in nursing in critical care
- Master in management of the nursing services
- Unit of human reproduction (HUC) operating room nurse
Erica Amezcua Valmala
- Physiotherapist specialized in Gynecology and urogynecology.
Pedro bravo garcía
- Specialist in anaesthesia
- Specialist in resuscitation and pain therapy
- European Board in Anesthesiology and resuscitation